The cutest and most satisfying toys in the world.
Squishies are small objects that arrive from Japan and are made of foam or soft rubber. Soft and fluffy , they have the same effect as a stress relief ball. So you can squeeze them to relax, unwind or just have fun.
They have the particularity of having a good smell which generally corresponds to the chosen squishy for example, the banana squishy which smells of bananas. A squishy often represents an object, an animal or food. You are bound to find one to your liking!Read More
Each squishy has its own particularity. In addition to its pleasant smell, it can be “slow-rising” if it slowly returns to its shape when pressed, or “fast-rising” if it quickly returns to its original shape.
Some have a small ring so that you can hang it on your bag like a key ring and take it everywhere with you. So you can relax knowing it all day long, whether you’re at work or in your doctor’s waiting room!
Squishies are mostly loved by the youngest who love the Japanese universe and kawaii . It’s also a great gift for a birthday or Christmas.
On this page you can see all of our squishies for sale. If you are looking for a particular squishy, feel free to use the filters to find your little one more quickly!
Precautions for using your squishy
Below is an overview of important usage tips for all of our squishies. Please read it carefully before placing an order.
- Keep Squishies out of the reach of children under 6, otherwise always under the supervision of a parent or responsible person.
- Our squishies are for play only, not for consumption, so don’t eat them or put them in your mouth.
- Be careful not to pull or stretch your squishy, as this will tear the foam. They are only intended to be squeezed or crushed.
- The squishies may be painted or have stickers that have irregularities, deviations from the product photo.
- Do not stick a finger deep into the squishy, as it may tear – especially if it is an ultra slow-growing (slow-rising type) squishy.
- Some squishies are more fragile than others, especially if they have protrusions such as cones, legs, or arms. Do not pull or stretch them, as they may tear.
- Do not rub a dyed squishy with liquid cleanser, as this may damage the color.
- Squishies may fade when holding them in your hand. Heat, dirt or sweat can make your squishy turn pale or dirty.
Questions / Answers about squishies
Here is a list of the questions our consumers ask themselves the most. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What is a squishy made of?
The squishies are made from a soft polyurethane foam that takes more or less time to return to its original shape after it is compressed. This foam is resistant and allows you to make quality squishies. Some squishies are also made of rubber.
What is the correct spelling of the word Squishy?
There are many different spellings to name these spongy, stress-relieving little objects. The correct writing is the word “squishy” which is also spelled “squishies” in the plural.
What are the benefits of a squishy?
Squishies have the same role as a stress relief ball: they allow you to relax and release stress and anxiety. Just squeeze a squishy to feel a sense of satisfaction. In addition, by squeezing it regularly it helps to release the tension accumulated in the muscles of the arm. It also helps improve blood circulation .
Do the squishies have an odor?
Most squishies have a good and slight smell which is often related to the shape of the squishy. For example, the banana squishy smells of banana and the strawberry squishy smells of strawberries.
Are the squishies recyclable?
Yes, the material that makes up a squishy is recyclable. The squishies are therefore intended to be recycled.
At what age can you have a squishy?
Squishies are safe as long as they are used normally. However, they are not recommended for children less than 6 years old who could shred them and ingest pieces of foam.
Are squishies dangerous for your health?
No, as long as the squishies meet manufacturing standards they are not a health hazard. All of our squishies come from serious suppliers who are transparent about the manufacturing process. Please pay attention on which site you order your squishies so as not to have a health problem.
Can we wash a squishy?
No, squishies are not designed to come in contact with water. You cannot wash them with water or any other product. You can just wipe your favorite squishy with a wipe.